ARE PROPHESIED MIDDLE EAST WARS IMMINENT 3

Netanyahu: ‘No choice but to go to war with Hamas’

Netanyahu said war against Hamas in Gaza appeared to be inevitable by World Israel News Staff

“There will be no choice but to enter a campaign, to war against Gaza,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in an interview with Israel’s Kan public radio on Thursday.

“Israeli citizens know perfectly well that I act responsibly and with discretion. I’ll will open the campaign at the most appropriate moment, I will determine it. When you are in charge you have to decide how you’re going to conduct the war… I won’t start it a second before conditions are optimal. I won’t go one minute before we’re prepared. And I won’t start it in one minute. We’re preparing for a different kind of war, and this is my responsibility,” Netanyahu said.

During the week, terrorists from Gaza have fired a number of rocket salvos at the Jewish State. On Tuesday, a rocket attack forced Netanyahu to evacuate a campaign event in Ashdod in the middle of his speech.

Israeli air force hits more Gaza targets after rocket attack

DF fighter craft hit additional terror targets in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday evening after the rocket attack earlier in the afternoon.

Since the end of March, 2018, when the Hamas terror group orchestrated its ‘March of Return,’ in which thousands rioted at the Gaza-Israel border, Israel has endured repeated rocket attacks.

The worst case was in early May when Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad fired nearly 700 rockets at Israel over several days. Four Israelis were killed in that attack.

God’s Word tells us in advance how it will end and war is inevitable.

ARE PROPHESIED MIDDLE EAST WARS IMMINENT 2 ?

Revealed: US army’s devastating answer to Iran’s centrifuges at nuclear facility

The Military Ordinance Penetrator may spell the end of Iran’s nuclear ambitions if the Islamic Republic continues on its current path toward weapons grade uranium.

Revealed: US army’s devastating answer to Iran’s centrifuges at nuclear facility

B-2 Spirit drops a GBU-57A/B Massive Ordinance Penetrator. 

As Iran moves further away from the 2015 nuclear deal, most recently with its announcement last week that it will start developing  “all kinds” of centrifuge machines that can more quickly enrich uranium, the U.S. Army has a solution if the situation deteriorates into a military confrontation  – the MOP (Military Ordinance Penetrator).

The New York Times Magazine revealed last week in a special feature “The Secret History of the Push to Strike Iran,” that America had developed a plan 10 years ago under the Obama administration to cripple Iran’s nuclear capability through military means – including building a mock-up of a major Iranian nuclear site and then successfully blowing it up.

According to The New York Times piece, the Israelis wanted the MOP to deal with Fordow, but the Obama administration (and the Bush administration before it) refused to give it to them, as the U.S. wanted to discourage Israel from carrying out an attack on Iran, which it feared would drag it, too, into a military confrontation with the Islamic Republic.

But this didn’t stop the U.S. from developing its own plans to attack Iran’s nuclear program. Under the Obama administration, the U.S. built up its forces in the Gulf region in preparation for a possible Israel pre-emptive strike.

It also built a replica Fordow in the southwestern U.S. and tested its MOP. In order to show that America was serious about confronting Iran, (and to convince Israel it didn’t have to) then Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta invited Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak to see a video test of the 30,000-pound weapon.

Last May, the U.S. released a video of the MOP in action (it’s now known if this was the same video shown to Barak).

But the video was released the very same month that the Trump administration announced its decision to leave the 2015 nuclear agreement, opening the possibility that the video was meant as a message to Iran.

ARE PROPHESIED MIDDLE EAST WARS IMMINENT?

Iran building new precision missile facility on Syria-Iraq border

Mideast Iran War Games Missile Iran

Based on satellite photos released by ImageSat International, Fox News reported that an Iranian base is under construction on the border between Syria and Iraq, which appears capable of serving the Islamic Republic’s precision missile program.

NY Times: Israel was ‘far closer’ to attacking Iran than anyone realised

Even as Israel and Iran currently confront each other on a number of different fronts, and after the U.S. pullout from the 2015 Iran nuclear accord under President Donald Trump, the New York Times has published “The Secret History of the Push to Strike Iran.”

It details the debates within and between the U.S. and Israeli governments over whether to attack the Islamic Republic in order to thwart a potential Iranian nuclear threat, and in 2012 an Israeli attack “came far closer to happening than has previously been reported.”

“In the summer of 2012, American spy satellites detected clusters of Israeli aircraft making what seemed to be early preparations for an attack” on Iran, says The New York Times.

“One former senior Israeli security official, looking back at that time, said that it wasn’t until then that he believed the prime minister [Netanyahu] was serious about striking Iran,” says the article, written by Ronen Bergman, an Israeli security correspondent, and Mark Mazzetti, a Washington-based investigative reporter.

“Behind the scenes, Israel was indeed preparing for a strike. Its military and intelligence services had cut the time needed for the final preparations — for the attack and for the war that might ensue,” the correspondents write.

Michael Oren, the Israeli ambassador in Washington at the time, told the newspaper: “I went to bed every night, if I went to bed at all, with the phone close to my ear. I was ready to be called in by Israel and sent to the White House or the State Department to tell them we had attacked, or if they already knew from their own sources, straight to CNN.”

The Times report says that the Israeli attack “came far closer to happening than has previously been reported.”

“Netanyahu insists that the threat of an Israeli strike ‘was not a bluff — it was real. And only because it was real were the Americans truly worried about it,’” says the report. He pulled back from the brink only because he still could not get a majority of his cabinet to support him. “If I’d had a majority, I would have done it,” he says. “Unequivocally,” according to the article.

‘Israel must pay,’ vows Hezbollah terror chief in new threats

World Israel News Staff and AP – The leader of Lebanon’s Iran-backed terror army, Hezbollah, broadcast new threats on Saturday related to air strikes within Lebanese territory it believes Israel carried out.

Terror chief Hassan Nasrallah reiterated his group’s intention to retaliate against the Jewish state, saying Israel “must pay a price” for its aggression.

Following one of the drone strikes, reports indicated a key facility related to Hezbollah’s Iranian-backed precision missile program was struck, with critical infrastructure destroyed.

On Saturday, Nasrallah categorically denied Israeli claims about facilities to produce precision-guided missiles in Lebanon. According to Nasrallah, such accusations by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are “lie[s]” to justify Israeli aggression against Lebanon.

Anti-tank missiles fired at Israel from Lebanon, bomb shelters open

“A number of anti-aircraft missiles were fired from Lebanon at an IDF base and military vehicles in the area. There are a number of confirmed hits,” the army said in a statement. The missiles were fired at an Israeli base and IDF vehicles near Moshav Avivim, which is located less than one kilometre from the border with Lebanon. Hezbollah claimed it destroyed a tank. IDF confirms that at least one vehicle was hit. Israel returned fire at targets in southern Lebanon. Residents up to four kilometers from the Lebanon border were directed to open bomb shelters and to remain in their homes, Ynet reports.

Palestinians fire 5 rockets at southern Israel as border riots rage on

The rockets were launched by terrorists on Friday night, setting off red alert sirens in communities in Southern Israel.

By Reuters and Algemeiner Staff

Five rockets were launched from the Gaza Strip toward Israel late Friday night, the Israeli military confirmed after rocket warning sirens sounded in the Israeli border town of Sderot and two nearby villages shortly before midnight.

Israel responded with tank and air strikes on a number of Hamas military targets in the northern Gaza Strip, an Israeli military spokesman said. Palestinian officials said no one was injured.

At the same time, the weekly riots on the Gaza-Israel border continued, with two rioters shot by IDF forces.

An Israeli military spokesman said troops guarding the border on Friday were faced with more than 6,000 demonstrators at several points along the fence, some hurling explosive devices and firebombs. He said that some briefly managed to cross the fence before returning to Gaza, and that Israeli forces responded with riot dispersal measures. Around 210 Palestinians have been killed since the riots began in March 2018, Gaza medical officials say.

Egypt, Qatar, and United Nations officials have been working to keep the border calm in recent months.