Movieguide® publisher and founder, Dr. Ted Baehr shares his testimony of how Jesus Changed My Life. A great testimony of how Jesus can change lives, even yours.
“Jurassic World” actor Chris Pratt accepted the Generation Award at this year’s MTV Movie & TV Awards which aired Monday night and used the platform to share nine points of advice that were humorous and offered strong Christian guidance.
“This being the Generation Award, I’m going to cut to the chase and I’m going to speak to you, the next generation. I accept the responsibility as your elder. So listen up,” Pratt declared before listing the “nine rules from Chris Pratt, Generation Award-winner.”
Below are the important six points of advice Pratt offered in his list of nine:
1. You have a soul. Be careful with it.
2. If you’re strong, be a protector. If you’re smart, be a humble influencer. Strength and intelligence can be weapons, so do not wield them against the weak. That makes you a bully. Be bigger than that.
3. It doesn’t matter what it is. Earn it. A good deed. Reach out to someone in pain. Be of service. It feels good and it’s good for your soul.
4. God is real. God loves you. God wants the best for you. Believe that, I do.
5. Learn to pray. It’s easy, and it is so good for your soul.
6. Nobody is perfect. People will tell you that you are perfect just the way that you are; you are not! You are imperfect. You always will be. But there is a powerful force that designed you that way, and if you are willing to accept that, you will have grace. And grace is a gift. Like the freedom that we enjoy in this country, that grace was paid for with somebody else’s blood. Do not forget that. Don’t take that for granted.
He ended the epic speech with a “God bless you” to everyone as the crowd cheered.
Hear Chris yourself and be encouraged to share your own testimony and witness wherever/whenever you get the opportunity, to bring glory to your Heavenly Father and your Saviour Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit will give you opportunities if you are available and listening.