I believe this word from Lance Wallnau is an authentic word for the USA and therefore for the world. What Lance says about God raising up sheep nations at this time and how God is using secular leaders such as Trump, just as He did with Nebuchadnezzar (Babylon) and Cyrus (Persia) is important. God uses these leaders to make it possible for the church to do its job of changing the world at the grass roots level. Christians loving their neighbours enough to share their worldly goods as well as the good news of Christ. God has provided the opportunity with Covid 19 will Christians rise to the challenge?
Australia has the second lowest coronavirus death rate of the industrialised G20 nations.. The world average is 4.8%, while Australia’s sits at 0.4%. Compare this to the UK’s 6.4%, or Italy’s 11.4%. Our death rate here in Australia is 12 times better than the world average. God is truly protecting our nation.
This has been helped in no small part by the leadership of our Prime Minister Scott Morrison. He was weeks ahead of the World Health Organisation (WHO) in labelling COVID-19 a pandemic. February 28th is when ScoMo made this call, while WHO waited until March 11th to make the same move.
As I have stated in a previous post, the miraculous circumstance by which Scott Morrison became leader of this nation proves beyond doubt that he is God’s man for this hour. He is a man of faith and a man of prayer. On Sunday, he joined almost 1,000 other Aussie believers on a Zoom prayer call. Many were moved to tears as they heard his heartfelt prayers for the nation of Australia in the face of this crisis.
In 1863 President Lincoln implemented three days of humiliation, fasting and prayer with this declaration: “It is the duty of nations as well as men to own their own dependence upon the overruling power of God, to confess their sins and transgressions in humble sorrow yet with assured hope that genuine repentance will lead to mercy and pardon, and to recognise the sublime truth, announced in the Holy Scriptures and proven by all history: that those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord.”
God does bring calamities and disasters such as firestorms, earthquakes and tornadoes for His purposes. It is invariably to make people realise they are not in control of circumstances in the world He created and maintains. Importantly, it is also to to get His own people to pray. Moreover, God tells us in advance in His Word that in the “last days” before Jesus returns that these disasters will increase in frequency. Just one of many signs, God has given us, to show we are in the last days before Jesus returns to rule and reign from Jerusalem.
“When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:13-14
“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.” Luke 21:25-26
“See that you do not refuse Him (GOD) who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him (JESUS) who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.” Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. For our God is a consuming fire.” Hebrews 12:25-28
President Donald Trump made a brief unannounced visit to McLean Bible Church Sunday morning where Pastor David Platt prayed for him on stage.
As many of you know, I recommend the resources produced by David Platt that are available on http://www.radical.net, so I am pleased that Donald Trump was led to visit McLean Bible Church and be prayed for by David Platt. I am convinced Donald Trump was Holy Spirit led. This was no coincidence.
“Oh God, we praise You as the one universal king over all,” Platt prayed with one hand holding an open Bible and the other hand on Trump’s back. “You are our leader and our lord and we worship You. There is one God and one savior and it’s You. Your name is Jesus and we exalt you, Jesus.
“And we know, we need Your mercy. We need Your grace, we need Your help, we need Your wisdom in our country. And so we stand right now, on behalf of our president, and we pray for Your grace, and Your mercy, and Your wisdom upon him.
“God, we pray that he would know how much You love him. So much that You sent Jesus to die for his sins, our sins, so we pray that he would look to You. That he would trust in You. That he would lean on You. That he would govern and make decisions in ways that are good for justice, and good for righteousness, and good for equity, every good path.
“Lord we pray, we pray that You would give him all the grace he needs to govern in ways we just saw in 1 Timothy, chapter 2, that will lead to peaceful and quiet lives, Godly and dignified in every way.
“God, we pray for your blessing, in that way, upon his family. We pray that you would give them strength, we pray that you give them clarity, wisdom.
“Wisdom. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Fools despise wisdom and instruction. Please, oh God, give him wisdom. And help him to lead our country, alongside other leaders.
“We pray today for leaders in Congress. We pray for leaders in courts. We pray for leaders at national and state levels.
“Please, oh God, help us to look to You. Help us to trust in Your word. Help us to seek Your wisdom and live in ways that reflect Your love and Your grace, Your righteousness and Your justice. We pray for Your blessings on our president toward that end. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.”
This is what Sid Maher of The Australian wrote on election night: “Scott Morrison has declared, I have always believed in miracles, as he pulled off one of the biggest electoral recoveries in modern history and retained government for the Coalition after emphatic swings to the government in Queensland and Tasmania dashed Bill Shorten’s hopes of becoming Prime Minister and forced his resignation as Labor leader.”
God orchestrated Scott Morrison’s (Liberal/N.P.) victory in Australia’s election last week. God’s hand was all over it, even to the significant events that occurred prior to the election that played their part in the election win.
Scott Morrison’s opening remark in his speech acknowledging victory on election night of “I believe in miracles” makes it clear that he understood that right from his election as leader just 10 months previous, God had selected him to be His man to lead the Great South land of the Holy Spirit. The name given to this continent in 1606 by Capt. Fernandez de Quiros “Australia del Espiritu Santo”
On the morning of August 24th, Morrison had no idea he would be elected Leader of the Liberal Party. He played no part in the move to oust the then Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull. I am sure this is one of the reasons he was elected leader, and not Peter Dutton who had initiated the attempted coup d’etat.
Therefore, the number one miracle was Scott Morrison becoming Leader just 10 months prior to the election.
Events that I believe God orchestrated to ensure His man retained leadership of the nation.
- In October, Labor’s Penny Wong (Lesbian) hurriedly introduced a bill to the Senate to ensure that schools could not discriminate against students based on their sexuality. It provided no protection for Catholic/Christian schools to teach Christian values. Scott responded with “Labor is acting in bad faith on religious freedom in schools.” He was correct in saying, ” Labor are selling out the non-state school sector really significantly because of the voices in their own party room that are very anti-independent and non state schools.” With at least 35% of children in independent schools the timing of this bill prior to the election would have cost them votes. Also, Labor’s preoccupation with gender/transgender issues worried many mothers of school aged children.
- Political opponents came after Morrison’s faith, a Guardian Australia journalist warned us to “watch abortion rights in Australia go the way of the US under Morrison”.
- Both 1. and 2. caused Christians to realise their faith was under attack like never before and Christian prayer networks become active like never before. New prayer networks were initiated and and in my experience the intensity of the prayers was magnified. We now know how God responded to those prayers.
- Labor embraced Climate Change Ideology seemingly without concern for the cost. It’s negative approach to the Adani Coal Mining project in north Qld, caused it to lose possibly four seats in government. Quote from The Australian : The progressives treated Queensland with moralistic superiority — wanting Adani to be halted, dispatching anti-coal political convoys from the south and lecturing Queenslanders on how they should live. Labor’s reward is a primary vote of 27 per cent in the state.
- Probably, one of the most significant events, I believe, God used to get His man elected was Israel Falau’s tweet of Scripture about six weeks prior to the election. I wrote a post on this: “WE NEED MORE ISRAEL FOLAU’S : COURAGEOUS FOR CHRIST” on 26/04/2019. Take a read, it’s a great story. His Rugby achievements are many: in 2019, he became the record holder for most tries scored in Super Rugby history. His sacking over tweeting 1 Corinthians 6:9 resulted in Alan Jones a well respected media personality and former Australia Rugby coach taking up his cause in a powerful way. Let me quote from his article: “If you are a Christian, what Folau posted is truth. You might think it is out of date or not relevant or not contemporary, but a committed Christian believes in that, so could not in any way be offended. I was asked to write two pieces for The Australian last week. It is a matter of public record that they were viewed by more than 2.3 million people on my Facebook page. There were more than 10,000 individual comments. On The Australian’s website, where you can only comment if you are a subscriber, there were 1900 further individual comments. The overwhelming majority of these comments support Folau and his right to basic freedoms. All Folau has done is quote 2000-year-old scripture. If Folau is wrong, then do we burn the Bible? What amazing insight for a non Christian. He can see where our society is headed and so now can many other conservative nominal Christians. It caused many Christians and non Christians to vote for Scott Morrison.
- Just days before the election, in what can only be described as a desperate move, Bill Shorten, Opposition Leader, tried to make Scott’s faith an issue by criticising him for not speaking out against Israel Falau’s controversial act of quoting Scripture that offended homosexuals. Conservative media reported it for what it was, a desperate attempt to win votes.
- For me the timing of the death of reforming leader Bob Hawke, one of Labor’s most successful and certainly popular Prime Ministers just two days before the election was important for two reasons: a) the testimonial given by Morrison for Hawk was heartfelt and authentic in stark contrast to the one given by Shorten. It also brought into sharp focus that Shorten as Labor leader was not in the same league as Hawk, nor for that matter, Morrison.
God brought to a close the Abbott-Turnbull era with Tony Abbott losing his seat in Warringah after 25 years. The Morrison era is launched. With Malcolm Turnbull and Tony Abbott out of parliament, Morrison has the chance to give the government and the Liberal Party a fresh start under a united team, a prospect virtually impossible last August. The stuff of Miracles. God is in control of nations and He is working our His purposes exactly as prophesied in His Word. The Bible that the world wants to reject.
Kim Jong-un met with Moon Jae-in for a Peace Summit on April 27 and announced that the 67-year-old Korean conflict is over. “I came here to put an end to the history of confrontation,” Kim Jung-un told Moon in a meeting on the border town of Panmunjom.
What was behind the Korean surprise? Most media outlets were unaware that Christians in South Korea had been fasting and praying for the peace summit. Pastors held an all-night vigil in the city of Paju, south of the North Korean border. And a group of Christian politicians held a fasting and prayer event in the National Assembly buildings in Seoul, according to Yonhap News.
“He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; He burns the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” Psalm 42:9-10
God has worked this miracle. It is not the work of any politician. He has heard the prayers of his people on both sides of this conflict—and the prayers of the faithful around the world who felt North Korea’s pain. Continue to pray God will engineer a lasting peace in this part of the world, and open the doors wide for the gospel to flourish in a thirsty land.
North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un and South Korean President Moon Jae-in shake hands at a historic summit. (YouTube/BBC News)
“There will be no more war on the Korean peninsula, and a new age of peace has begun,” the two leaders said in a joint statement. Kim Jong-un, who has built the fourth largest army in the world—with 1.19 million soldiers—says he will now focus on rebuilding his country’s shattered economy.
North Korea’s persecuted Christians have also been praying for this moment—for years. They have been horribly persecuted. They have been forced to meet secretly. They have been routinely rounded up and sent to labour camps—or just shot on sight—because they did not worship Kim Jong-un as their god. For such a turn around by Kim Jong-un, required a miracle. Our God is a miracle working God, this story should be inspiration to us all to get on our knees and pray.
If you haven’t watched President Trump’s recent speech in the UN then I would urge you to do so. It is impressive (without notes) and is based on his Republican teams accomplishments over less than two years. I am convinced he is God’s leader for the USA in these “last days” before Jesus return to rule and reign from Jerusalem.
NOTE how he ended his speech acknowledging and thanking GOD and we know it is the God of the Bible.
Report by Israeli Messianic Jewish Communicator Ron Cantor who is host of “Out of Zion” on God TV.
President Trump recognised Jerusalem as Israel’s eternal capital and pledged to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem on Israel’s 70th anniversary, May 14. Many prophetic voices have called him a type of Cyrus.
Just after Israel celebrated 50 years of a united Jerusalem (1967 Six-Day War – 2017), about 12 different Israeli ministries were planning a major outreach with American evangelists Todd White, Tom Ruotolo and Robbie Dawkins, who move in healing and prophecy. During this 70th year, they carried it out.
Last week, they had more than 200 people on the streets of Jerusalem, not only preaching the good news of Yeshua, but also praying for sick and seeing them healed. There were many who had words of knowledge regarding sicknesses and family members in need. Several Israelis prayed to receive Yeshua.
Israeli believers found a boldness they had never known. One of them said that he moved to Israel more than 20 years ago and has always been paralyzed with fear. However, this week, he and his team boldly shared the gospel. He went to one of his clients with his team and the client was in severe back pain. This man was instantly healed and then told all his employees to come receive prayer, and they were healed.
As far as I know, this was the largest outreach of prophetic/healing evangelism in Jerusalem since the very first believers. And it happened just as we are approaching the 70th anniversary of the rebirth of Israel as a nation.
In John 4, Yeshua leaves the Jews of Jerusalem to go reach the Jews of the Galilee. Yet, on the way, he purposely goes through gentile Samaria. Now I know some people teach that Samaritans were half Jews, but they were not. Yes, some intermarried with Israelites, but they came from the Assyrian kingdom after the 10 northern tribes were conquered. In effect, Yeshua leaves the Israelite population—brings revival to a Samaritan town and stays with them for two days—and then returns to the Jews in the Galilee.
Peter tells us that, “With the Lord a day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” (2 Pet. 3:8) The Lord spent two days with the gentiles, or symbolically 2,000 years. But then, He returns to Galilee, and while they had rejected Him in the past, it says they welcomed Him (John 4:45).
Could this be foreshadowing that Yeshua would begin with the Jews, but then focus on the gospel going forth into all nations for 2,000 years, and then come back to the Jewish people, who will welcome Him? Yes, because this is exactly what Scripture says!
Yeshua tells the Jews of Jerusalem, “For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'” In Hebrew, this phrase, “Blessed is he who comes,” is how we greet people, even today. Yeshua is saying, “Until you—the Jewish people—welcome me, I will not return.”
Furthermore, we have this promise in Romans 11 that tells us only after a massive Gentile harvest, will revival come to Israel.
“For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you be wise in your own estimation, for a partial hardening has come upon Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved.” (Rom.11:25-26).
He calls this revelation a mystery and warns them that they could miss it because of pride over Israel (Rom. 11:19-21). And here is the mystery: We are approaching or have already approached the fullness of the nations. Now it is time for Jewish harvest, even as Israel celebrates her 70th birthday since rebirth. It is time for the eyes of the Jewish people to be opened to her Messiah.
Hallelujah! God is the author of the times and dates, and He has woven a beautiful mosaic that will result in a great harvest in Israel and in the nations.
Lance Wallnau claims to have heard from God on this issue. Hear his story of how God unfolded His instructions to him. This took Lance on a journey he was not keen to take; support Donald Trump, it would be crazy considering where his current support is coming from – evangelicals. Trump is the chaos candidate.
The very fact you can watch this video is miraculous. God is using the most unlikely people for His purposes in these “last days”.