Considering all the bad publicity surrounding the Jews, it is good to learn of projects such as Operation Good Neighbour and to see how it totally changed the two otherwise hostile neighbours. Joel reveals the story on this edition of The Underground. You will need an hour. Note how it eventually changed Lt. Colonel Marc Moreno the IRF officer in charge of the project
God is in control of our circumstances but He left us in charge of our choices. In these “last days” our daily life choices are crucial so that we live our lives by the grace of God, in His strength and to His glory. Tomorrows regrets are today’s wrong choices. These thirty Biblically based life principles provided by Peter Rahme (Inner West Baptist Church, Chullorah) will help you choose wisely and well, so you wholeheartedly serve our deserving Lord.
It is crucial you let the indwelling Holy Spirit play His role as your counsellor, comforter and teacher concerning all thirty of these Biblical principles. Let Him direct your choices and you will be able to do all thirty, without Him you will do nothing pleasing to the Lord.
- Today I choose to experience Forgiveness from God (and others) and express it freely to others, rather than hold on to bitterness.
- Today I choose to be Grateful to God (and others) for His amazing grace, rather than be angry at Him (and others) for almost everything that seems to go wrong in my life.
- Today I choose to extend Love and Grace to my family and friends rather than being critical of them.
- Today I choose to exercise Mercy towards my family and friends rather than being condemning of them.
- Today I choose to experience Peace with my family and friends rather than being contentious with them.
- Today I choose to make Restitution with others, rather than take revenge on them.
- Today I choose to be set Free, serving God and others, rather than be under the bondage of the spirit of ententitlement.
- Today I choose to learn from and let go of the past, rather than being held back by it.
- Today I choose to live in the present, rather than miss out on it.
- Today I look forward to the future rather than worry about it.
- Today I choose to accept responsibility for my own action and behaviour, rather than blame others for theirs.
- Today I choose to come clean with my painful memories, rather than camouflage them with a fake smile.
- Today I choose to be Humble and Reasonable in the way I treat others, rather than be proud and arrogant in the way I mistreat them.
- Today I choose to be careful not to re-offend and be much better at understanding, rather than be easily offended at the slightest misunderstanding.
- Today I choose to be comfortable in my own imperfection, rather than look to find faults in others.
- Today I choose to lift people up and have fun, rather than put people down and making fun of them.
- Today I choose to be able and willing rather than stubborn and unwilling.
- Today I choose to be positive, exploring ALL the options available to me rather than negative opposing ANY opportunities presented to others around me.
- Today I choose to be proactive in going forward rather than reactive and getting nowhere.
- Today I choose to be productive getting things done rather than busy doing things and getting nothing done.
- Today I choose to be a User Friendly person rather than a person who is User of Friends.
- Today I choose to function according to my design rather than exist in a dysfunctional state of failure.
- Today I choose to function at an Interdependent level rather than a Co- dependent one.
- Today I choose to focus on the Us and What Is rather than ME and What if.
- Today I choose to focus my effort, energy and emotion on doing my best rather than being the best.
- Today I choose to make my priority in my business is to serve the people rather than sell a product.
- Today I choose to do life for the betterment of all rather than the detriment to any.
- Today I choose to connect and contribute rather than control and be contentious.
- Today I choose to take the necessary action to do my life goals rather than talk needlessly about doing them.
- Today I choose to give and receive rather than grab and run.
This is a powerful and wonderful story of what God is doing with His disciples in the Middle East. Join them, support them, get in step with what God is doing in these “last days”. Share this video with your church so they understand what God is doing and encourage them to get them involved.
NO OTHER NAME HAS THE POWER OF JESUS NAME.
No other name can raise the dead, strengthen the living, save the lost, defeat the demons, delight the angels, and bear us through perilous times. Only Christ could offer Himself as a righteous sacrifice for sin and shed His blood as an everlasting atonement. If we reject Christ, we are rejecting the only possible means by which we can receive forgiveness and salvation.
NO OTHER NAME CAN SECURE ETERNAL LIFE
Of all the names on earth today, one name is more powerful than any other. Christians know it has the power to change lives, save lost souls, heal sick bodies, and secure eternity. It is the name of our beloved Saviour, Jesus.
E. V. Hill, in his book A Saviour Worth Having.
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour? Have you really considered Him and His claims? If you haven’t, you need to, as your eternal destiny depends on it. Can I suggest you at least read Josh McDowell’s book, Evidence that Demands a Verdict.