The Great Reset is a proposal by the World Economic Forum (WEF) to rebuild the economy sustainably following the COVID-19 pandemic. It was unveiled in May 2020 by the United Kingdom’s Prince Charles and WEF director Klaus Schwab
As we enter a unique window of opportunity to shape the recovery, this initiative will offer insights to help inform all those determining the future state of global relations, the direction of national economies, the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons. Drawing from the vision and vast expertise of the leaders engaged across the Forum’s communities, the Great Reset initiative has a set of dimensions to build a new social contract that honours the dignity of every human being beyond geopolitics and involving governments collaboration globally.
Mind you, Klaus Schwab made it clear: ”The fourth industrial (digital) revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” – which in his book, he clarifies is implantable microchips that can read your thoughts. Klaus Schwab even suggests Risk Assessment “Brain Scans” before allowing travel. “Active implantable microchips that break the skin barrier of our bodies” will “change how we interface with the world” and force us “to question what it means to be human,” according to Schwab.
A lot of what was said is factual and seems to make good sense. Only one problem it insists our Creator is left out of the solution. In fact, they said that the Judaeo Christian ethic was tried in the West and it failed.
WEF state that there are four reasons why the global system has spun as out of control.
- The unprecedented complexity of our global system
- The accelerating speed of change caused by the Fourth Industrial (Digital) Revolution
- An outdated steering mechanism for global governance
- Popular/populistic uprisings/upheaval in many countries, driven by a broad-based popular urge to take back control of society
There are five subsystems that make up the global system
1. The ecological subsystem
2. The economic and financial system
3. The technological system
4. The social system
5. The global political system (geo-political)
- A collaborative approach of global governance that is respectful of multipolarity and diversity
- The new global system should be more stakeholder-based
- The system should be more sustainable.
- The system should be more inclusive.
- The system should be more gender-balanced.
- The system should be more human-centric.
- The future global system should be more ethically based.
The Great Reset -Summary
- Change our mindset –if we made it up once, we can make it up again
- Create new metrics –measuring what matters will change everything
- Design new incentives –you get what you pay for – No private ownership…
- Build genuine connection –distance is the danger
God has already had one Global Reset when he destroyed the world save those eight people on the Ark. Well! God’s Word tells us that another God orchestrated Global Reset is on the way when Jesus returns to this earth to rule and reign with a rod of iron.