Jason Hubbard from International Prayer Connect, shares amazing good news of what God has done in our world during Covid- 19 between Passover and Pentecost 2020.
“The doors to the our church buildings may have been closed but the Church has not been closed. We are living through a Great Quarantine Revival and I think God is just getting started.” Nick Hall Pulse Movement
- Jesus Fast with Lou Engle – 40 Days March – 9 April 2020: 72,000 people. 1.9 million reached with call to fast & pray – 10 languages, 190,000 read the devotionals and 21,000 join Esther Fast to end Covid-19.
- Brazil Send 8 Feb & 25 April 2020 137,000 people in 3 stadiums and 3.2 mil watch. 15,695 salvations and re-commitments.
- Good Friday Pulse Movement 10 April 2020 with Nick Hall. More than 130,000 came to Christ in virtual evangelistic event. 100 million tuned in from nearly 100 countries, translated into 40 languages.
- World Prayer Together 1 May 2020 600,000 from 100+ nations in 12 languages for a 4 hour global call to launch GO20202 month of evangelism. 1.8 million house churches in May representing 38 million in united prayer. www.runministries.org
- Watchmen for the Nations Passover & Pentecost Events 7 April & 28 May 2020 3000,000 from 100 nations translated into 26 languages. Also 10 days of worship & prayer 21-30 May 2020 www.watchmenforthenations.com
- GO2020 52.6 million Christians shared the gospel on and off line. 227 million people reached with the gospel. Prayer Covenant for Children mobilised 7000,000 GO2020 kids and adults in Africa to pray for those they wanted to reach. Jesus film had 163 million views. A video clip of Amazing Grace got 2 million views and UK Blessing Song had over 2.2 million – now nearly 3.5 million!
- Global Media Outreach reached 14.3 million people in 150 countries with webs based evangelistic services. 175,997 indicated decisions.
- #Hope Story 60 second testimonies were seen by a million people. Stories were shared from nearly 50 nations On TikTok alone, 200,000 viewed a Hope Story of a young Aboriginal Australian. #HopeStoryChallenge