Sunday’s 90th Annual Oscar Ceremony reveals the extent of the depths of degradation to which Western society has fallen. In Luke 17:28-30, Jesus reveals that in the last days before He returns it will be like the days of Sodom.
Instead of honouring the best, most entertaining or most worthy movies, acting and craftsmanship, the members of the Academy are nominating and awarding the best antagonistic, anti-human propaganda, promoting radical identity politics and weird abuse, especially in the major categories like Best Picture, Best Acting, Best Directing, and Best Writing.
For example, the movie DUNKIRK, an excellent, patriotic piece of cinematic craftsmanship with no ax to grind, won three major technical awards for craftsmanship but won none of the major awards. What did win the major awards?
1. A bestiality movie attacking traditional American values and promoting abuse.
2. A movie about a 24-year-old graduate intern abusively seducing a 17-year-old boy who himself is fornicating with a teenage girl his own age.
3. A movie from Chile about a man, who’s undergone one of those mythical “sex change” operations and who becomes a better woman than any other woman, including the ex-wife of his dead lover.
4. A horror movie about an old white man and his white friends trying to put his brain inside the body of a young black man.
5. A story about a rape and murder that occurred in a small Missouri town where a bunch of small-minded people live.
6. A movie about an Olympic ice skater with a terrible mother and even more terrible friends who decide to break the leg of her closest competitor.