PREDICTIVE PROPHECIES MAKE BIBLE UNIQUE

No sacred book of any other world religion reveals future events as does the Bible. It is unique in this regard. God’s prophets predict with amazing accuracy and descriptive detail – events of history many centuries before they took place and future events up to the end of this age.

“For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like Me,
Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things that are not yet done,”
Isaiah 56:9-10

The ability to predict history with such accuracy implies the ability to control history. In fact, God the creator, the one who sustains the cosmos can say without contradiction, “My purposes will stand.”

One of the major themes of biblical prophecy is the destiny of Israel. From the birth of Israel as a nation to the final consummation of their destiny, every major stage has been predicted by its prophets. At least 80 percent of these prophecies have been already fulfilled, so it is reasonable to presume that the other 20 percent will be fulfilled with equal accuracy.

Interwoven with Israel’s history is the destiny of another people the church of Jesus Christ. The church had its origin within Israel and all the early Christians were Jews.

Jesus was Israel’s long awaited Messiah, but sadly the Pharisees and Sadducee’s rejected Him, and the Jews were cast out of their homeland and scattered across the world exactly as prophesied. However, the Bible tells us that God would gather them from all the nations and bring them back to their homeland at the appointed time. This extraordinary event happened in 1948, and it signalled one of the major signs Jesus gave us of His second coming.

Slide from Prophesied Restoration of Israel – Prior to Jesus Second Coming

One of the most exciting features of the period in which we live is that the destinies of Israel and the church are beginning to converge. Berean Christians recognise from the prophecies that Israel’s regathering to their homeland is one of the signs preparatory to Jesus second coming.

Is your church preparing its members for the tribulation that is prophesied prior to Jesus return? Is your church actively engaged in bringing in the “end times” harvest? If not, get into prayer to determine what it is God would have you do at this critical time in earths history.

If you want to see how God has controlled history in the present and spread the Good News then download the Power Point Presentation “Prophesied Restoration of the Land to Israel – Prior to Jesus Second Coming. It is based on Jonathan Cahn’s book The Oracle. Contact me to request a copy.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.