What happens when humans believe that the world began with a big bang and evolved over billions of years from single celled amoeba to the humans walking the planet today?
For me, It seems absurd that anyone can believe that something as complex, ordered and beautiful as the Cosmos came into being without any meaningful explanation and known mechanism to make it happen. Natural selection and mutations cannot do it and yet this is what is taught in our universities and schools. Moreover, our Creator has gone to extraordinary lengths to reveal the truth about Himself, ourselves and the Cosmos, as revealed by His actions in history, His prophets, His nation (Israel), His Word (Bible) and above all else through His Son, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
The following is what we will see unfold as we move from truth to chaos.
- From the conviction that God is Transcendent—above all and to Whom all must give an account, including governments to the belief that there is nothing Transcendent but ourselves and ultimately our rulers
- From the freedom not to believe to enforced state or cultural religion
- From churches to re-education centres
- From schools pursuing knowledge to schools indoctrinating Satanically inspired nonsense
- From the Bible as God’s revelation to us and the source of our formative worldview to the displacement of the Bible from public life
- From constitutionalism to tyrannical edict and the emergence of The Antichrist
- From healthy individuality to collectivism
- From a free market economy to a state-controlled economy and finally the Mark of the Beast
- From democracy to oligarchy through the elite establishments of Information, Entertainment, Academia, Politics, Corporations
- From mature independence to socialist dependency
- From a healthy respect for just law to a belief we are above God’s law.
- From unity to fragmentation
- From freedom of religion to bondage to the secular humanist religion of the state and then the false prophet
- From Biblical family to state-determined family
This is the world Jesus describes prior to His second coming to earth to complete His covenantal promise to Abraham Isaac and Jacob that their Messiah (Jesus) will rule the nations from a restructured and renamed Jerusalem.