“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 6:12
God powerfully reminds us in the Scriptures that:
- God wins; therefore, We win!
- The devil loses; therefore, We win!
- Our real enemy was defeated 2,000 years ago!
- Jesus has given us the keys to the kingdom victory. (Matthew 16:19-20)
- Our battle is to step into the supernatural realm and declare God’s eternal word over us.
- Nothing is impossible in our personal or marketplace situation with God leading our team. (Matthew 1:37)
- All things do work together in the end for those of us called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)
The Battle Rages On…
The battle will only get worse as we move closer to the end times. Yet our victories in the marketplace will only get bigger, better and more profound if we live each minute of each day with an eternal focus, allowing the Holy Spirit to direct our steps.
Let’s embrace these marketplace battlefield truths:
- The bigger the battle, the bigger His victory!
- The more the enemy throws at us, the more His power will crush those attempts!
- The worse the natural environment gets, the more His supernatural power will shine!
…But is Already Won
It is a war, a marketplace preeminence war fought in the heavenly realms.
Let’s get out of fighting our marketplace battles in the natural where the devil reigns.
Let’s win the battle where it really exists – in the heavens where God fully reigns, is fully in control, and has already defeated an enemy who is desperately clinging to his last few breaths before the pit.