I don’t often recommend books but this one is a must read for those interested in knowing what the Bible says about the end times. It will be a particularly valuable read for those that have been disappointed by end times authors that have proven to be misleading, if not totally wrong. Travis Snow covers a lot of ground in his book which will give you a solid eschatological foundation and encourage you to personally delve further yourself into the Scriptures, which is always profitable.
- Why the concept of an End-Times Exodus is such a prominent theme in the Bible.
- The truth about the Antichrist (the End-Times Pharaoh) and where he will come from.
- Key events that will take place in Israel and the Middle East in the days ahead.
- How the theology of the book of Revelation is linked to the End-Times Passover.
- A straightforward chronology that explains Revelation and the timing of the Rapture.
- How Passover is related to the famous Battle of Gog of Magog in Ezekiel 38-39.
- The forgotten story of what Jesus is really going to do when He returns, including how He will act as a Miracle-Working New Moses on behalf of His people.
- The prophecies that prove Jesus will go down into Egypt before He establishes His kingdom.
- The steps the Lord’s people can take today to prepare for the end times and the Tribulation.